Our specialised or general auctions are organised at Drouot in the heart of Paris.
The sales itinerary can be found in the Gazette Drouot,
available in kiosks every Friday, on Drouot.com, and on our own website.
Stay informed of sales dates and the online release of our catalogues
by subscribing to either our newsletter
or our item alerts, which allow you to keep track of sales dates that interest you.
After consulting either the online or print edition of our catalogue (available on demand at the study),
an exhibition of upcoming lots is organised at Drouot between 11 am and 6 pm the day before the sale
(with late-night showings on Thursdays until 9 pm), as well as from 11am to 12pm on the morning of the sale.
This exhibition allows you to meet our specialists at your disposal and to examine any lots that interest you.
You are provided with various different means that enable you to bid on the lots that interest you:
• Firstly, you can attend the sale in person and raise your hand in order to make a purchase.
• If you cannot make it to the sale in person, you can leave a purchase order with us.
This informs us of the maximum amount that you are willing to spend, and we will bid in your place during the sale.
• You can also request to participate live during the sale by phone.
• Finally, you can sign up on DrouotLive.com and bid directly online from your computer.
You can settle your purchases after the end of the sale.
There are various methods at your disposal :
• In cash (euros) up to €1,000 with charges and taxes included for French citizens
and those acting on behalf of companies,
or up to €15,000 including charges and taxes for those who live abroad.
• Small volume purchases will be transported to the study: 14 rue de la Grange Batelière 75009 Paris, where they will be kept in storage ex gratia for 14 days, after which storage fees will apply (€4 per day per lot).
The study is open from Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 1pm and between 2pm and 5:30pm.
• Large volume purchases will be stored, according to specific conditions and fees, at the storage warehouse of Hôtel Drouot,
6 bis, rue Rossini 75009 Paris (Tel: 01 48 00 20 18), or they will be withdrawn upon presentation of the acquitted slip and the lot tag.
• Drouot Transport can organise the shipping of purchased lots, according to their own conditions, at the expense and risk of the buyer.